Friday, August 7, 2009

Mr Thirty

Last night, me and four friends went to Heaven to just have some fun. I wasn’t looking to hook up – just dance! Then Mr Thirty pushed passed us.

“He’s cute!” I said to Nicole.

“Go for it!” She said back.

But no, not tonight. I wasn’t really in the mood and I didn’t want to leave my friends. But before I knew it, Tristan had gone over to Mr Thirty and was speaking to him. It was obvious that they were speaking about me because Tristan pointed at me and Mr Thirty smiled.

Mr Thirty was blonde, had some stubble, a nice smile and was probably about 22 – 25, and soon he was on his way over to me.

“Hi,” he said. “Your friend told me that I should come over and speak to you.”

He wasn’t English.

“Hi,” I said. “I’m Saxon.”

“Soren,” he said.

“Where are you from?”

“Sweden.”

Well I couldn’t say no to a Swedish guy – another conquest! We spoke small-talk for a bit, but before it got awkward, I went in for a kiss. We made-out there on the main floor for about ten minutes before we moved it to one of the booths near the bar. Soon enough we had our hands down each other’s pants and up each other’s shirts when…

“How old are you?” he asked.

“19,” I replied. “Why? How old are you?”

“19!?” He seemed shocked. “I thought you were 21.”

I was flattered. I loved people thinking I was older than I was.

“How old are you?” I asked again.

“30,” he replied. Thirty!? He did not look thirty at all! I wasn’t sure if I wanted to keep going now. I felt a bit awkward being with someone that old. How old was I willing to go? But then he leaned back in and I forgot all about my age issues. Obviously people get better skilled with age.

“I’m only here for one night,” he said. “You wanna come back to my hotel?”

I found my friends to tell them I was leaving with Mr Thirty. Back at his hotel, we got straight to business. No oral foreplay or anything. I got naked, he got naked, and he fucked me. Then I fucked him, he fucked me again and we cummed on each other’s faces.

The lights were off the whole time so I didn’t see much, but I knew it was fabulous! I think I’ll make it a habit to fuck thirty-year-old Swedish men! Everything obviously only gets better with age!

No comments:

Post a Comment