Friday, August 14, 2009

Mr Face Fuck

Face fucking is a concept I had hardly thought about let alone fantasized about, so it greatly intrigued me when a guy from my old school asked me to fuck his face. I had been told that I was good at blowjobs, but the art of deepthroat was something that had always eluded me and it always greatly impressed me when I was with someone that could do it with ease which is why I got quite turned on when Mr Face Fuck presented me with the opportunity of fucking his throat.

He let me know that he did actually like it very rough and the time that turned him on the most was when this guy went so crazy on his face that he was barely able to breathe. For some reason this turned me on even more. I’d never thought or fantasised about being rough or vicious with anyone but suddenly the idea completely appealed to me. So I told him to come over the next day.

After very few formalities, we got down to business. We started making out and he was feeling my cock through my pants. I was so surprised at myself at how dominant and aggressive I became – a guise which I had never taken before. I took off my top and ripped my cock out of my pants. He remained fully clothed and started to suck my cock. While he was getting me fully hard, I took off my pants. Then when I was hard, he got on to his hands and knees as if I was about to fuck him doggy, but I was at the wrong end.

I grabbed the back of his head and slowly started to push my cock further into his mouth. I felt my head at his throat and pushed harder. It was the best feeling – a self-lubricating hole. Soon my whole cock was in his mouth. Fair effort! It was a feeling like nothing I had ever experienced before. Then I slowly withdrew and pushed back in. Why had I never done this before? This was amazing!

Before long I was fucking his face as though it were an asshole. I was fucking his throat so hard – I had never been this rough with anyone before! My balls were slapping underneath his chin and it was driving me wild. After about five minutes I couldn’t hold it anymore. I shot two shots of cum down the back of his throat and then pulled out to shoot the rest in his mouth which he swallowed up.

Mr Face Fuck had cummed in his pants without me or him even touching his cock. I never even saw it. The experience was so intense and amazing that I just had to sit back on the couch speechless for about five minutes. I am definitely doing that again – and soon!

To anyone who is reading this, I STRONGLY suggest you immediately find someone who likes to get face fucked and do it! Thankyou for one of the best times ever, Mr Face Fuck!

1 comment: