Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mr Gigantic

I am back home in Australia for a few weeks! Very excited! The day after I got back, I texted Mr Gigantic asking if he wanted to catch up because it had been so long since I had seen him.

I’ve been friends with Mr Gigantic for a really long time. I really liked him when I was about 15 but after a few months gave up on anything actually happening. We were really good friends while I still lived in Australia, but once I moved away we kind of lost touch.

He picked me up after he’d finished work and we went for a late dinner in a restaurant we always used to go to. After a couple of hours and a few drinks, we went for a late coffee at my favourite cafĂ© just up the road before it was time for Mr Gigantic to drive me back home.

Back in the carpark, I made a bold move spurred on by the alcohol and went in for a kiss. He kissed back for a few seconds before pulling away.

“I’d love to,” he said. “But I can’t do this here.”

Defeated and embarrassed I sat back and he drove me home. Then, outside my house he kissed me.

“I’d love to,” I laughed. “But I can’t do this here.”

“Can I come in?” he asked.

“No. I’m staying with my parents. I can’t.”

But then I had an idea. The next street along was very badly lit. I told him to drive there. We made out for a little while before he went down for my dick. Fuck, he was good at sucking cock and it didn’t take too long before I cummed in his mouth and he swallowed it all. Now it was his turn. I unzipped his pants and got a serious fright. The biggest cock I have ever witnessed was sitting there in front of me. Mr Gigantic was just as big as Trevor Yates. Huge. Absolutely fucking huge. What could I do with that? I grabbed it. It wasn’t even fucking fully hard yet! It was gunna get even bigger! I definitely was not expecting him to be anywhere near this big.

Although I could hardly get the monster much further in my mouth than past the head, I did what I could, and by Mr Gigantic’s moans I believe he was thoroughly enjoying it. With both hands around his cock, there was easily room for another. I really couldn’t get over how big it was. If I packed as much meat as he did, I would be showing it off at every opportunity possible! I’ve always been quite proud of my cock, never ever believing it was small – but Mr Gigantic almost made me feel a bit embarrassed!

After some serious full-body work on the mammoth cock, his moans got louder and I felt his body tense up. He cummed in my mouth – quite a lot I might add – before I opened the window and spat it out on the grass.

Mr Gigantic then drove me home. I was still in shock over how much cock Mr Gigantic had. I want to see him again, but I hope he’s a bottom because I don’t think my ass could take it. Although I must say, the challenge of conquering the enormity Mr Gigantic is something that greatly intrigues both me and my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment