Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mr Perfect

Mr Perfect was one of those guys that no matter what your type was, you wanted to fuck. He was one of my friends and I had a crush on him for a long time last year until I realised that he was actually incredibly boring. But if you didn’t know him, Mr Perfect could get any guy he wanted.

I’d given up on ever getting Mr Perfect into the sack a while ago until one night when he got ridiculously drunk at our friend’s birthday party and we began to make out. Was I taking advantage? I certainly wasn’t as drunk as him and he’d never been keen on me before… but then again he initiated it so I wasn’t complaining!

He was quite a good kisser but he ought to be as he’d had enough practice! I felt his cock through his pants and he was hard. I wanted to take this back to my place so we left the party.

We were making out all the way up the stairs to my apartment and by the time we go to the door it was so intense. We were both insanely hard. We started to rip each others clothes off when we got into the bedroom and soon I got to see him in all his naked glory. Mr Perfect had a nice body and an above-average-sized cock which was slightly curved upwards, although his pubes were a bit bushy for my liking.

We kept making out with our hard cocks rubbing against each other. It was so hot. Then he got to his knees and started to suck my cock. He wasn’t bad at all. He focused a bit too much on my balls which I wasn’t really into, so I figured that’s what he really liked. Then it was his turn. He lay down on the bed and I worked his cock as best I could. I guess he enjoyed it as my efforts were met with much moaning.

Then I slowly began to work my way down. First I licked and sucked his balls while jerking him off and then worked my way down to his hole where I rimmed him for a bit. He was virtually hairless so the lucky bastard obviously didn’t have to take care of anything! Then after I had got him nice and wet I started to finger him with two fingers. Fuck he was tight!

Soon I was ready to fuck him. I put a condom on and lubed up his hole. Just when I was about to slide in…

“I’m a virgin.”

What? Mr Perfect was a virgin? I suddenly felt a lot of pity for him being a 19-year-old virgin. I’d lost mine when I was 14 and couldn’t wrap my head around anybody still being a virgin – especially someone that good looking! Could I do this? I wasn’t sure I was gunna be able to fuck him knowing that I would be his first. I’m sure he wouldn’t always want to remember his first time being fucked by someone he wasn’t ever very interested in while he was drunk.

“I don’t think I can do this,” I said.

He didn’t argue. As much as I wanted to fucked Mr Perfect’s tight hole, I couldn’t take his virginity away from him. I don’t ever want to take anyone’s virginity! We sucked each other off and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment