Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mr Model

Mr Model had done some small time modelling work for a few different things. He was definitely good looking (in the model way) and had an absolutely amazing body but I don’t think he’ll go very far in the modelling world because he's a bit on the short side.

I’ve known Mr Model through a friend for a quite a long time but always felt that he was somewhat superior to me. I don’t know what it was about him but I definitely felt that he was out of my league. Didn’t stop me trying though.

Sometimes I would introduce an innuendo into our conversations, or drop a flirtatious remark, but they were never reciprocated. It wasn’t until about three weeks ago that he started flirting back. I don’t know what had changed and I almost thought to myself that maybe he was just making fun of me until he asked me out for a coffee.

After a rushed coffee, I quickly invited him back upstairs to my apartment where, after a very short conversation, we began to make out. Mr Model may have been good looking with an awesome body, but his kissing skills left a lot to be desired.

Usually I loved long make-out sessions but I wanted to hurry things from the living room to the bedroom to see what else he had to offer. After a little bit more making out, I pulled out my semi-hard dick and he went to work. Again, I was underwhelmed by his skills. He managed to get my fully hard, but I think it was just the sight of his pretty face bobbing up and down on my dick. Were people this good-looking always this unskilled because they didn’t need to be? Is good looking enough to cut it?

Now, fearing that the whole thing would be boring, I wanted to hurry things along even more. I pulled off his shirt and admired his amazing body. Then, he stood up and took off his pants. Holy fuck. His cock was already completely hard and it was huge. It was a fucking amazing sight. I couldn’t believe how big his cock was. It was definitely the biggest I’d ever seen in real life. Things were suddenly looking up.

I got to work on his mammoth cock. Let me tell you it was fucking difficult! But soon enough was enough and I wanted Mr Model’s monster deep inside me. It took a couple of minutes and a few tries to get in, but once it was in the bliss started. Mr Model slammed himself hard into me for what had to be at least half an hour, firstly doggy-style and then with me on my back. We both cummed at the same time – with him inside me. He was wearing a condom of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment