Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mr Short

I met Mr Short last night when I was at the bar at XChange. Ordering a champagne, he came up to me.

“Hi,” he said. I was a little bit taken aback at how short he was. He wasn’t ridiculously short – he wasn’t a midget! But he was about a head shorter than me. Despite this, he was very cute and probably about the same age as me.

“Hey,” I said back. He told me his name and we chatted small-talk for a bit. He bought my drink, bought himself a drink and then we moved over to the couches where we could chat a bit better.

After speaking to Mr Short for only about ten minutes I decided that I actually really liked him. I think me being so shocked at how short he was got in the way of seeing how cute he was. Infact, he was actually hot. Now I just wanted to get my hands all over him and my dick inside him. I leaned in for a kiss and he kissed me back. Mr Short seemed to be getting taller and taller.

“Do you have a place close by?” I asked.

“Docklands,” he replied. If we took a cab it would take us about 15 minutes.

“Let’s go,” I said.

I grabbed my jacket and we left the club, promptly getting a taxi and soon we were on our way to Mr Short’s ass. Despite thinking better, we made out in the back of the taxi which probably offended our taxi driver’s religion. I was hard as a rock and just wanted to rip my dick out of my pants and shove it in his mouth. After what seemed like an endless ride, I gave the cab driver $50 not even looking at the metre and we went up to Mr Short’s apartment.

Once in his bedroom, we both undressed. Once I was fully naked I turned back around to look at Mr Short. Whatever Mr Short lacked in height, he definitely made up for in the pants. Standing there, fully erect he had a nice, long, thick cock. I immediately got to my knees and started sucking. He had a really great cock – one of those ones that are really fun to suck and I got very carried away.

After a while he put me down on the bed and started sucking my cock. He was good! Soon he lifted my legs above my head and started to lick my hole and by fuck he was good at that too! I started jerking myself off as his tongue flickered around my asshole and before long he was positioning his cock ready to enter me. He pushed his beautiful cock all the way into my ass and I squirmed with the pleasure of something entering your ass for the first time. He fucked me on my back for a while, slowly but firmly as though massaging my insides with his cock before flipping me over and fucking me hard doggy-style.

It didn’t take too long for us both to cum before collapsing in an exhausted heap on the bed. It wasn’t until I was almost home that night that I realised not only did Mr Short and I not exchange numbers, I didn’t get his last name so I couldn’t even add him on Facebook! Oh well, looks like that was a complete one-off and I will never see Mr Short again!

No comments:

Post a Comment