Monday, August 3, 2009

Mr No

I had a crush on Mr No since high school. He was three years above me, we were good friends and although I knew he was bi, we’d never fucked and I hadn’t really ever tried. He was fairly cute, but not hot, but had a seriously ripped body. Definitely fuckable. When he finished school we kept in touch for a while, but slowly lost touch.

I’m sure you can imagine my excitement when I heard from him saying that he would be travelling to London for a few days and wondered whether he could stay at my flat. Of course he could… sex!

To be sure I knew what I was getting in for I began to speak to him more over Facebook and began to get very flirty. Soon our conversation come down to the logistics of the eventual fucking.

“You a top or bottom?” I asked. This was a bit stupid as most bi guys were tops.

“I don’t do anal sex,” he replied.

“You don’t do anal sex?”

“No.”

I was stunned. You don’t do sex? So… what? Blowjobs is enough? The concept had never entered my head before. How could you not want to fuck someone? I couldn’t quite wrap my head around what he’d just said.

So finally Mr No came and stayed at my flat. We went out for a catch-up dinner, had a few drinks, came back to the flat and had a few more drinks. Soon it was time for bed. I had a guest bedroom with a double bed but he seemed to just get into my double bed without any question. We lay there and talked for a while before I, in my slightly drunken state, made a bold move and grabbed his dick.

“No,” he said and laughed.

I was pissed off. We’d flirted majorly. I knew he didn’t want to fuck me or get fucked… but nothing!?

“Fuck you,” he said and laughed.

Then I realised by grabbing his dick I’d given him a hard on. I the laughed and grabbed his dick through his shorts. I then tried to kiss him.

“No,” he said. “Sorry I don’t kiss.”

What was with this guy!? No ass-entry? No kissing? What next!?

“Oh,” I said.

To avoid the awkward situation for much longer, I ripped off the covers and went straight down for his cock. He had an average-sized cock and I started to suck. I had only been sucking for what could have been at the very MOST a minute and a half when, without warning he put both hands and the back of my head and forced me to stay exactly where I was as he shot his load into my mouth. Making the situation only worse, he held my head there forcing me to swallow his cum.

“Thanks for that,” he said. “That was great.”

No “It’s your turn” or anything. Then he rolled over and went to sleep. I was completely flawed. What was that? Is it sexually acceptable to be that selfish? Should we just take what we want and then get out?

No comments:

Post a Comment