Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mr Old Flame

Mr Old Flame was my first everything. My first kiss and blowjob happened simultaneously behind one of the buildings at school, then only about a week or so later he was the first guy to fuck me. He was 18 when I was 14 and I really, really liked him at the time. He was so nice, brown hair and brown eyes, very chiselled looks and had a nice big cock. We fucked quite a few times and even though I liked him, nothing more came of our friendship because he was so embarrassed that I was so young. After he left school, we kept in touch a bit but never really saw each other.

But last night I got a text from him.

“Hey, I hear you’re in town. What are you up to? Maybe we could catch up.”

I was at dinner with some friends but told him that I’d be happy for him to pick me up when I was done.

So later that night he picked me up and we went back to his house. He still lived with his mum and a lot of memories flooded back when I walked into his bedroom. We chatted for about two hours, catching up old times and very mildly flirting. But I wanted to really catch up on old times. I went in for a kiss and he kissed back. Was he always this bad at kissing?

After a very short while of fairly poor kissing, I felt down and he was already hard, so I pulled it out of his pants. It was as big as I had remembered, but there were far more pubes… too many pubes! I could barely fucking find his cock, big as it was. Regardless, I did what I had to do which was met by uncomfortable silence. Even quiet guys usually give me a bit of heavy breathing! After a while of the uncomfortable silence, he decided to service me. Oh my god. I was bored. I was actually bored. I wanted to fall asleep there and then. As he clumsily slopped up and down my semi-hard cock I wondered, was he always this bad?

I then told Mr Old Flame to put his cock in my ass so we could get this over and done with and I could get of there! He took off his shirt and I was a little bit grossed out. Mr Old Flame had gotten hairier and had gained a few pounds of chub. After a very boring five minutes and a few grunts, he pulled out and came on my back.

“Do you have a towel?” I asked. He grabbed the towel off his door, I wiped his cum off my back and I started to get dressed.

“What about you?” he asked. Well at least he wasn’t completely selfish.

“Don’t worry about it,” I said. “I’ve gotta get home.”

While he drove me back home he told me about his boyfriend. He had a boyfriend? This night just kept getting worse and worse! I couldn’t help but wonder – had he always been this boring in bed? Had I just not realised because I was so young? Should we always just leave the past in the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment