Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mr Religion

A boy told me a secret yesterday. A very exciting secret!

“I’m bi,” Mr Religion told me. He was a very strict Catholic. Naughty, naughty! I wasn’t sure whether to believe that Mr Religion was ACTUALLY bi or whether it was just easier to admit that than it was to admit he was gay.

After talking for ages about it and “counselling” him into realising it was okay, things started to get a bit horny when he said, “I really want to do something with a guy.”

So I invited Mr Religion over to my flat to “chat about it” a bit more. Today, he came over! We talked about his situation for a while. He went to church every Sunday and said that his parents would never speak to him again if he told them that he fancied guys. I felt really sorry for the poor guy! What a horrible situation to be trapped in! The worst thing was the he really did believe that it was wrong and hated himself for his feelings.

“That said,” he said, “I do really want to try some stuff with a guy... just to be sure.”

Then he looked at me and smiled. We were on. I went in for a kiss. Mr Religion was an okay kisser but he obviously hadn’t had much experienced. But we kissed for a really long time. It must have at least been an hour and as the hour went on, he gradually got better and better. Quick learner!

Then I took his shirt off. Mr Religion was surprisingly skinny. He didn’t have a bad body or anything, he was just a lot skinnier than I thought he would be. I started kissing down his hairless chest, taking my time to suck on each of his nipples (which, by the sound of it, he loved), kissed my way down his stomach before unzipping his fly and pulling out his cock. His cock wasn’t very big, probably just about average but it didn’t bother me at all.

I started to suck and it didn’t take too long for him to cum. The poor guy was so excited about doing something with a guy for the first time that he came in about a minute.

“Fuck,” he said. “That was so good.”

I thought that was going to be it but I was wrong.

“I wanna suck your cock,” he said. I couldn’t believe it! I thought after he’d cummed that would be it, but apparently he really wanted to do as much as he could with a guy.

I kept my shirt on but took off my pants and he went down and started to suck. He wasn’t too hot at it at all and I decided that as mine was the first cock he was sucking I should give him some tips. So I coached him through giving his first blowjob and in about fifteen minutes, I came all over his face and in his mouth. He swallowed what was in his mouth – I guess just to try it.

Mr Religion left with a smile on his face and I was looking forward to seeing that smile on his face with my cock up his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment