Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mr San Francisco

A couple of days after Mr Canada, I had made friends with some girls from San Francisco. As we decided that we should all be mingling a bit more, we arranged a dinner where she would bring a few of her friends and I would bring a few of mine.

So that night we all went out and spent the evening together. There were about five people from San Francisco and there were six of us. Among them was the absolutely stunning Mr San Francisco. I couldn’t take my eyes off him all night. His very thick and stylish hair was blonde, his eyes were dark brown and his skin had a beautiful natural tan. Not only was he incredibly good-looking, but he was smart and very funny aswell.

We exchanged quite a few smiles at each other throughout the night but we didn’t really say anything to each other specifically until the group was walking back to the hotel and we ended up a few feet behind everyone else. I couldn’t believe how nice he was. People that good-looking are never that nice. He seemed very interested, asking questions and really getting into the conversation. Then he said:

“Our school has been too cheap to get us separate rooms so I have to share but I was thinking maybe we could continue this up in your room?”

Needless to say, within ten minutes we were in my room. He started to kiss me as soon as we walked through the threshold. The kiss was okay, nothing too special. He was a bit sloppy for my liking. But it was intense and passionate and that’s always good.

“I feel kinda dirty,” he said. I wasn’t sure what he meant by that. Dirty as in unclean? Dirty as in sexually dirty? “I really feel like taking a shower.”

Ah! So he wasn’t really dirty at all... he just wanted to get naked with me! I turned on the shower (it was one of those annoying crappy bath-showers where there’s just a showerhead over a bathtub) and when I turned around, he was taking off his shirt. I had seen the Promised Land. His body was amazing. Everything was amazingly defined and nothing was too bulky. Beautifully sculpted pecs and abs. It made me almost embarrassed to take off my clothes!

As I was staring at his amazing body, he continued to take off the rest of his clothes and before long he was completely naked. What I noticed first was the amazingly sexy tan-line he had. Speedo tan-line. Nothing hotter than a Speedo tan-line in my opinion! Then next I noticed his huge hanging balls. They hung very low. Another thing I really loved. Then I noticed his quite large, soft, circumcised cock. I didn’t even care that he was cut – it was incredibly hot!

“Well?” he said. I had just been standing there, staring at this poor naked guy with all of my clothes on! I stripped down almost embarrassedly.

“Wow,” he said. I assumed he must have been joking. “Great cock! Nice body.”

“No way!” I said. “You’re the one with the nice body! It’s fucking amazing I can hardly even believe it!”

He just laughed and hopped into the shower. I followed. He got out the soap and started lathering himself up before moving on to me. I had never had another guy wash me before but it was pretty fucking amazing. Strange, but amazing.

Then, after we’d both rinsed off, he turned me around and started to lick my ass. Heaven! This guy fucking knew what he was doing. I loved getting rimmed and I loved getting rimmed by him! Neither of us even had to touch my cock and his licking got me hard. Rock hard. He then turned me around and started to suck my cock. I had never had someone suck on my cock that hard before. It was like a fucking vacuum! Mr San Francisco was amazing!

He stood up.

“Fuck me with that huge cock,” he said. I hadn’t even done anything to him yet and he wanted me to fuck him? Oh well, it was less work for me so I wasn’t complaining!

I got out my condoms and some lube, wrapped up, lathered him up and slipped in. His ass wasn’t amazingly tight but it still felt good. His butt was so fleshy and my hips rebounded off with every pump.

“Harder!” he said. So I fucked him harder.

“Harder!” he said again. I thought I was fucking him pretty hard. But I guess I could go harder. I started to slam my cock into his ass, really slapping my hips hard against his butt. He was moaning loudly and although I wasn’t usually very vocal during sex, so was I.

“Fuck me harder!” he screamed. I didn’t think I could go any harder! What the hell did this guy want!? I started slamming in more violently and faster.

“Yes, yes, yes!” he was screaming. I hadn’t ever been with someone so loud before. If it wasn’t so intense I probably might have even laughed. Then Mr San Francisco started to moan and I felt his ass contracting on my cock. He got up off his hands so he was just on his knees upright. I watched him cum over his shoulder while I kept fucking him. As far as I knew, I hadn’t even seen him touch his cock. This guy was hot! He cummed from just getting fucked. A true bottom.

I slowed down my pumping after he’d cummed and then once he caught his breath he turned around and said, “Cum in my mouth.”

I stood up and started jerking off in his face. He was so hot it wasn’t long before I came right in his mouth and he swallowed my entire load. There was absolutely nothing left! Even the bits that went on his face, he put in his mouth with his finger.

What an amazing fuck!

“I know someone you might be interested in meeting,” I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment