Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mr Dorky

There’s something about dorky boys that just gets me! They’re so fucking cute and adorable you just wanna hug them til they pop! Well Mr Dorky was the epitome of a true dork. Curly hair, braces, skinny, nervous laughter, thinks everything is funny. But he was so, so cute! I just wanted to eat him right up as soon as I saw him.

I’m sure most of you are thinking, “what the fuck!? That’s not hot at all...” I understand where you’re coming from totally! It’s just a weird weakness I have. If I was ever to have a relationship with someone, it would definitely be with a dork!

Anyways, I got talking to Mr Dorky about two days after my little fuckfest with the three guys. Something really drew me to him, I’m not sure what! He made me feel really cool because of how uncomfortable he was! I’m usually the shyer / more nervous one but this time I was definitely the one in control of the situation. Almost everything I said he found absolutely hilarious and burst into bouts of nervous laughter. I suggested that we should go out and get a drink that night but as he was only eighteen, he couldn’t. So I said that I’d buy some booze and we could have a drink in my room.

Mr Dorky wasn’t staying in the hotel with pretty much everyone else because he was from Toronto so he was staying in the school’s boarding house and therefore had to be back before 11 so we started early at 8.

Gradually with a few drinks, Mr Dorky relaxed and we actually started having a really interesting conversation but by 9:30 I decided we’d better get a move on or he’d have to go back to the boarding house before we got a chance to do anything! So I leaned in and gave him a kiss. You could tell he was nervous and it just made him so much cuter and more adorable.

He wasn’t a bad kisser but I could tell he wasn’t too experienced which kinda surprised me. Like even though he was a dork, he wasn’t bad-looking or anything at all. Maybe he was just shy about doing stuff with guys.

We kissed for a good while, about half an hour or so.

“Wow,” he said finally. “That was the best kiss I’ve ever had in my life.”

I laughed. “You’re not too bad yourself.”

Then I unbuttoned his pants and stripped him from the waist down. Mr Dorky’s cock was probably just longer than average, circumcised and although his pubes weren’t manually tamed, they weren’t too bushy at all. I sucked away for a little while and he moaned loudly and almost as though it was the first time he’d ever experienced something like that.

Then it was his turn to service me. Holy fuck. It was one of the best fucking blowjobs I have ever had in my life. I had no idea how he was doing it but Mr Dorky was an absolute pro! He would deepthroat my cock and then while it was down his throat he would kinda swallow. It was AMAZING! He just kept on going too. He seemed to absolutely love sucking dick. After about fifteen blissful minutes of him sucking my cock I couldn’t hold it anymore and cummed in his mouth (which he spat out).

After that I finished Mr Dorky off (he didn’t take too long) and then walked him back to his dorm. It was actually quite nice. Mr Dorky was a great guy and an absolutely amazing cock-sucker! I wonder if all dorks are this good at sucking dick?

No comments:

Post a Comment