Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Party

That same night, I suggest to Mr San Francisco the idea of having a threesome with Mr Canada. He had seen Mr Canada around and thought he was cute and once I told him about the size of Mr Canada’s cock, he was totally up for it.

I suggested the idea to Mr Canada as well and he was definitely up for it, but he wanted to add someone else to the mix. He told me about Mr Body. I hadn’t seen him around but Mr Canada told me that Mr Body had the most perfectly sculpted body in the world. Every single part of his body. I found that hard to believe after having fucked Mr San Francisco the night before, but soon I was to find out the he was right.

Everyone came up to my room at about 8:00. As I was nineteen I could buy booze and snuck up some cheap vodka to my room. The four of us joked and talked about anything and everything for about two hours before we were good and drunk and decided to get down to business.

Everyone de-robed at the same time. Mr Canada was right. Mr Body’s body was absolutely fucking amazing. I could hardly believe it but it was even more sculpted and defined than Mr San Francisco’s. There we all were. Four guys. Naked. There was an awkward pause for about twenty seconds while we were all giving each other a good perve before Mr Body came over and started kissing me. While we made out, Mr Canada and Mr San Francisco made out for the first time. Then after a while we tried a four-way kiss which didn’t really work.

Eventually, Mr San Francisco got down on his knees with the rest of us around him and started sucking our cocks while we felt each other up and made out. I was stood in between Mr Canada and Mr Body, feeling Mr Body’s hot, muscly ass. It was so fucking hot watching Mr San Francisco working on Mr Body’s cock. He had a gorgeous big cock. Nice and thick (although nowhere near as thick as Mr Canada’s) and slightly curved upwards (which I absolutely loved). He was circumcised too.

Mr San Francisco was so fucking talented with his mouth. He worked on us amazingly, like a pro. I even thought he might have done it before!

Before long, it was time to fuck. First Mr Body fucked me and Mr Canada fucked Mr San Francisco. Then I fucked Mr Canada and Mr Body fucked Mr San Francisco. Then I fucked Mr Body while Mr Canada fucked me and Mr Body sucked Mr San Francisco’s cock.

The whole thing was absolutely amazing. I couldn’t believe how smoothly it all worked. Nobody got left out and in the end, everyone cummed on Mr San Francisco’s face and he ate all of the cum. So good! So, so good!

I’m definitely glad I met these boys.

1 comment: