Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mr Body

It was my last night in Canada and I wanted to have some good fun, so I approached Mr Body and asked if he wanted to come over. He agreed.

He came over and we quickly got to making out, his hot tongue darting in and out of my mouth, massaging my tongue. He was a great kisser and had really nice, big, soft lips. As we were kissing, I massaged his gorgeous, muscly ass and he was feeling up my crotch. He reached in to my pants, got some of my precum onto his finger and put it in his mouth. It was hot.

He then got down and started working on my cock. He was seriously skilled when it came to the art of cock sucking. What was really hot was when he had my whole cock down my throat and looked up at me with his pretty blue eyes. I didn’t even get a chance to suck his cock before he instructed me to fuck him.

He got onto his hands and knees and I started licking his hole while fingering him. Lately I’d actually started really, really liking licking ass. Mr Body’s was ass was a really nice one to lick too. Completely hairless!

My cock was so fucking rock hard from licking his ass, I was so surprised! I stuck it in his ass and fucked him in almost every position imaginable for at least an hour! I came all over his rock hard abs and he came in my mouth.

Thanks for a great send-off, Mr Body!

No comments:

Post a Comment