Monday, February 1, 2010

Mr Toy

I met Mr Toy at heaven on Friday night. He was blonde, quite slim and very pretty. I first saw Mr Toy at the bar on the main floor and offered to buy his drink. We went to one of the booths and started to chat. He was 21, a student at a local university and had done some modelling. He was a really genuinely nice guy!

We made out in the booth for about an hour and even though I wanted to take him back to my flat so badly, I was with a few of my friends and didn’t want to ditch them so I took his number and went back to my flat.

The next day, I texted him and we arranged to go for dinner on Sunday night. So we went for dinner. It was fun. But I wanted to have sex with him so I invited him back to my flat and he agreed.

When we arrived at my flat, I had a hard-on in my pants in anticipation to have sex with the insanely pretty Mr Toy. When we walked into my bedroom I realised I’d left my dildo which I’d been playing with last night on my desk.

“You have a dildo?” he asked. Of course it had to be the first thing he noticed! “Nice!” He gave me a wink.

I laughed. Even though it was stupid, I was slightly embarrassed that he’d seen my favourite 9” toy!

“I wanna watch you play with it,” he said. I was slightly confused. I didn’t really know what he meant.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I want to watch you fuck yourself with you dildo,” he said. I was kind of confused at the weird suggestion, but also turned on! Who knew that Mr Toy would be a voyeur?

So I got naked, got out my lube and started fingering my hole to warm myself up. He got naked. He was quite slim but had a very defined body and had one of the sexiest six packs I’d ever seen in my life. He had light, trimmed pubes neatly framing his big, swinging uncut cock. It was a very hot sight.

I first lay on my back, slowly but deeply sliding my dildo in and out of my tight hole while jerking my cock before sitting on top of my dildo and riding it quick and hard and then getting on my knees with my chest on my bed, fucking my dildo deep and hard into my ass. He then came over and shot his hot load over my back and I got up on my knees and came all over my bed.

I’d never had so much fun with my dildo before! Who knew that performing for someone could be so much fun? I definitely enjoyed my new voyeuristic friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment