Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mr Little

Mr Little was this cute, young guy that seems to always be at the same parties as me. I had once made out with him at a party, only the next day to be told by him that I was a really nice guy and a really good kisser but he had feelings for Mr Perfect. Always fucking Mr Perfect! But did Mr Little actually think I had feelings for him? I just fucking kissed him at a party!

I saw Mr Little out at Heaven last night. I’d heard a rumour that he had tried it on with Mr Perfect only to be shut down although I wasn’t sure if this was true or not. I bumped into him a few different times in a few of the different rooms and suddenly got the impression that he was following me. Intrigued, I made sure I got on my own and before long, Mr Little approached me.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hey,” I replied.

He moved closer and grabbed my butt and before I knew it we were kissing. The rumour about him and Mr Perfect must have been true. I was obviously just a rebound but I didn’t mind at all because he was so cute and such a good kisser. I didn’t give a shit if he was using me at all! We kissed for what seemed like half an hour, our hands on each other’s asses and our hips grinding together. It was fucking hot!

“Can we go back to your place?” he asked. Score!

Back at my place, we kissed on the bed for a long time. I could have made out with Mr Little forever – he was a great kisser. Soft and tender, using his tongue with talent and vigour. But then he decided to take it a bit further, unbuttoning and unzipping my fly. He pulled out my cock and started to suck. His lips weren’t only amazing on my lips, but they were amazing around my cock. The boy was also able to take the whole of my cock down his throat.

I didn’t want to keep getting sucked by Mr Little’s talented mouth for too long because if it lasted much longer I thought I would cum. So, after taking off my top, I pulled his pants off to reveal something I definitely wasn’t expecting. A very small dick. I had never seen a cock as small as his. His cock was hard, but it was about the same size as mine was soft. I was quite shocked. As not to embarrass the poor guy, I just sucked away for a little while before he said, “fuck me.” Thank fuck he was a bottom because I don’t think his small dick would have done anything for me.

I told him to get onto his hands and knees and started to lick and finger his asshole. He actually had quite an attractive hole – one that you actually really wanted to lick. Then I put a condom on, lubed up and pushed myself into his hole. It took a while coz fuck he was so tight!! His asshole felt amazing around my cock and after a little while of slowly doing his hole, I started to thrust hard and fast – my hips slapping into his butt while he took my entire cock.

Some loud moans and his tight asshole contracting accompanying his cumming drove me over the edge and I pulled out and cummed all over his back. After wiping the cum off his back, we both flopped down on the bed and fell asleep still naked.

Mr Little may have had a very small cock and I may have been a rebound, but his tight hole was one of the best I had ever had my cock inside! Just goes to show – size isn’t everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment