Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mr Dick

One of my best friends, Jess was going out with Mr Dick. About seven months into the relationship, Mr Dick decided that he was gay and broke up with Jess. Within a week, Mr Dick was going out with Jess’s flatmate, Mr Perfect. Of course this caused much scandal and because of all the abuse Mr Perfect copped from all our friends and Jess, within two weeks of this courtship, he broke it off with Mr Dick.

Mr Dick was insanely good-looking – one of the hottest guys I’d ever met. Blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes and although we had all vowed never to speak to or of him again, I couldn’t help but speak back when he started talking to me as I walked past him while he was outside a bar. I’d forgotten how gorgeous he was and as I stared into his big, blue eyes I didn’t even realise that I had agreed to meet him the next day for a drink.

The next day I was contemplating cancelling because I felt so bad on Jess, but I didn’t have Mr Dick’s number and I couldn’t possibly ask Jess or Mr Perfect and I definitely couldn’t stand Mr Dick up. So off I went. We drank, talked, laughed. I didn’t realise that he was so funny. Then, when he asked if he could come back to my apartment, his blue eyes, his charm, the drink and my curiosity forbode me from saying no.

When we got into my bedroom, before we had even kissed, I stripped him off and basked in his glory. Mr Dick had a hot body and his big soft dick swung between his legs with his low-hanging balls. It was the best sight I had ever seen in my life. Fuck me, Mr Dick! I got to my knees and started servicing his huge cock, playing with his balls at the same time. As he got hard, I could only marvel at how big his cock got – it was almost ridiculous and I was having trouble pleasing that huge thing.

Then he got me up and pushed me back on my bed, pulling off my jeans and I pulled off my shirt. I was already rock hard just from the sight of him and his giant cock, but his cock sucking skills weren’t too great. He kept sucking me for a little while before moving further south and licking my hole. He mightn’t have been great at blowjobs, but I think it was the best rim job I’d ever had. I couldn’t get enough of his talented tongue darting around and in and out of my hole and I was writhing on the bed when he added his fingers into the mix.

Not much longer later, it was time for him to fuck me. At first he fucked me slow on my back, slowly withdrawing his whole cock from me and then pushing hard all the way back in. No one had ever fucked me like this before and I fucking loved it. I was surprised I could take the whole length of his cock – it was so long!

Soon, he flipped me over and was fucking me hard and fast doggy-style, jerking me off from behind. Mr Dick was the fuck god! It didn’t take too long before it was too much for me and I cummed all over my bed and his hand, which he licked off his hand while he was still fucking me. A few minutes later, the huge cock cummed inside me.

We both lay back on the bed panting and exhausted. Me and Mr Dick looked at each other and then kissed. Fuck, he was gorgeous! And a great fuck! But if Jess or Mr Perfect ever found out what I’d done they would kill me! Can I risk fucking Mr Dick again?

No comments:

Post a Comment