Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mr Circumcised

I was introduced to Mr Circumcised a little while ago by one of my friends that lived upstairs. We were all upstairs having strawberry daiquiris and I decided that I really, really liked him. He was very cute, funny, smart and had these gorgeous, deep blue eyes.

The next morning I immediately added him on Facebook and we started chatting over the week. I really liked him! Then we went out to dinner a few times and I was beginning to seriously like him even more. Is it possible that I could be changing my ways and could be looking for a relationship with this guy?

After our third date I invited him back to my apartment for a couple of rounds of strawberry daiquiris and after two drinks each, we were fooling around on my bed. His lips were so soft and he was such a good kisser. We just kissed for about half an hour before I wanted to see my possible future boyfriend’s cock. I took off his shirt, took off mine, took off his pants and then he was just in his undies. I started playing with his semi-hard cock with my hands and mouth through his undies to really tease him and turn him on. Then I pulled off his undies.

Mr Circumcised was circumcised. I was scared. Really scared. I had never, ever seen a real one in my life. Of course I’d seen a few guys every now and then in the gym but never a hard cock wagging in my face. What was I going to do? I had never experienced a circumcised cock in my life. All my best moves rely on foreskin. You can’t jerk off a circumcised cock like a normal cock… you can’t do anything to a circumcised cock like a normal cock! I felt awful being so judgemental over something he really couldn’t help at all but what was I supposed to do with it?

Timidly, I started to suck. It wasn’t too bad but I honestly had no idea what to do. What would feel good? I tried to jerk him off a bit as well but it wasn’t working. How do you jerk off an uncircumcised cock!?

Then he sucked me. He was good. He knew what he was doing. Then I licked his hole and before long I was ready to fuck him. I squeezed my way into his tight hole and gently started to fuck. He was nice and tight and had lovely soft ass cheeks to bounce off. We then changed to doggy-style and I really started to pound his ass. Instinctively, I reached around and started to jerk him off when he whimpered. I completely forgot that his cock had to be lubed to jerk it off properly and I must have hurt him.

“Sorry,” I said before starting to fuck him again. After I had cummed I lay down and he lay on his back too. We started to make out as he spat on his hand a started to jerk off. He cummed and left after a kiss goodnight.

I felt awful but I was really put off by Mr Circumcised’s cock. Should I stick with him and learn about how to pleasure the circumcised cock? I don’t know if I have the guts. It was just so different and strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment