Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mr Butt

Mr Butt was this amazingly hot guy that used to go to my old dance school. Because he was a few years older than me, we were friendly but not really friends. After he left we actually became quite good friends over Facebook, partially because he moved to London about a year before I did. He had blonde, shaggy hair and beautiful blue eyes, but as I’m sure you’ve guessed, the best thing about Mr Butt was his perfect, round, perky butt. I could never help but stare at his gorgeous ass in tights!

One day about a week ago while I was chatting to Mr Butt on Facebook, he told me that he’d broken up with his long time boyfriend a few weeks ago. He’d been going out with this guy for almost two years and I assumed it would be forever, just because Mr Butt is such a nice guy. After a while of unempathetic Saxon-style counselling I started to get the impression that he was flirting with me. Could it be that gorgeous Mr Butt was flirting with me so soon after breaking up with his boyfriend?

To be sure I made a very bold move. This move never fails and always tells me whether or not someone is interested in sex – “I’m feeling a bit horny. Might have a wank lol.” Yes, I know it’s a bit cringey, but boy does it tell me whether or someone is interested or not! And boy did it get results with Mr Butt.

“Haha… wish I could join you,” he wrote back. Cha-ching!

Before too long, we were both wanking simultaneously and he was saying things like, “Fuck I wish you were inside me right now.” Yes, I had wanked thinking about Mr Butt on several occasions but I never thought he had it in him to be this dirty! After we’d both cummed, I assumed that was going to be the extent of our sexual relationship, without repeat, but I realised I was wrong the next day when he texted me asking me for a drink.

So that night I went for a drink with Mr Butt. Fuck he was even more gorgeous than I had remembered. Pale blue eyes, surfer-style blonde hair, a pretty smile and such a cute laugh. We had a really great time but after three strawberry daiquiris, I couldn’t help but think about the beautiful butt that his pants were concealing.

“Well I’d better get home,” Mr Butt said. “You wanna come back to my place for a bit?”

Did I wanna go back to his place for a bit? Of course! How could I miss what could become an opportunity to see Mr Butt’s perky butt?

We walked for about fifteen minutes to his flat in Holborn near the Holborn Hotel. The flat wasn’t too bad – open-plan living room and kitchen, separate bathroom and toilet (this concept has always baffled me… why do that?) and two bedrooms. Mr Butt also had a roommate who I assumed was out. He pulled out a bottle of white wine and we each had a glass and spoke a bit more. Before too long, we were kissing on the couch – something I had wanted to do for so long!

Then we went to the bedroom where we started to feel each other up. Before long, he was getting undressed and I couldn’t wait to see everything he had to offer! I was a little bit disappointed when I saw his cock was rather on the small side. But when I told him to turn around, any bemusement at his cock melted away. His butt was actually a true work of art. It was beautiful. It was perfect. I pounced. I squeezed and massaged his sexy butt cheeks whilst licking his crack and hole. I had dreamed of this moment for so long. I loved everything about Mr Butt’s butt! I could have stayed like this for hours.

But obviously Mr Butt wanted some attention on his cock as he turned around letting his hard cock slap in my face. I sucked his cock for a little while before he stripped me and worked for a bit on my cock. While down on his knees servicing my dick, the sexy Mr Butt said, “Fuck me.”

I couldn’t wait. I was so excited to fuck that gorgeous, perfect ass. I lubed up and slipped in. Not only did it look gorgeous, but he was nice and tight and his hole wrapped perfectly around my cock. I started by massaging his beautiful ass cheeks while he was bent over in front of me and as I slowly massaged his prostate with my cock, before moving my hands to his hips and rebounding against his ass as I pummelled his hole. Then I cummed in the most appropriate place I could think of – all over his butt. Then Mr Butt rolled onto his back and jerked himself off til he came on his six-pack stomach.

That fuck was as good as Mr Butt’s ass and definitely better than anything I had ever fantasised about. I’m pretty sure the fuck was just a rebound thing but I’ll definitely keep you posted if we fuck again!

No comments:

Post a Comment