Monday, September 7, 2009

Mr Forever

I met Mr Forever in the showers at Pineapple after taking a dance class during the holidays. Mr Forever was very cute, had a nice body and by the looks of it a nice-sized cock. We exchanged smiles and he took a glance at my dick before smiling at me again.

Out of the showers, Mr Forever struck up a conversation with me just as I dropped my towel to put my briefs on. Turns out, Mr Forever was an American who went to a ballet school in the area and was taking class in the holidays. We spoke small-talk whilst we got dressed before exchanging numbers and I left with a big smile on my face. I was glad he’d started speaking to me because I always find it difficult to begin conversations with people I don’t know.

Only a few hours later, I got a text from Mr Forever. I was expecting to be the one to have to send the first text and I was going to wait til later that night.

“Hey, was great to meet you today. Do you wanna meet up some time soon for a coffee or a drink?”

I was ecstatic and also surprised that someone this cute was being so aggressive. I replied in the affirmative and we met up last night for a drink. If possible, he seemed even cuter, even though he had his clothes on. I really liked Mr Forever! He was funny, smart, cute, nice and he was interested in me!

After the drink we started to walk and I asked him if he wanted to come upstairs for another drink in my apartment. He agreed and within five minutes we were sat on my couch having strawberry daiquiris (which I always had on hand in the freezer). It didn’t take too long before we were rolling around on my bed making out.

Once again Mr Forever stripped in front of me and we sucked each other’s cocks before he shoved his in my hole. After about twenty minutes of some really good fucking, I decided I’d had enough and cummed all over my stomach which is usually a sign for the top to start the end. But not in this case. Mr Forever kept going. After about ten minutes it actually kinda started to hurt. I figured it must be over soon… but boy was I wrong. I was laid there with cum on my stomach, a bit tired, a bit bored and a bit sore wondering when the fuck this would be over. It totally spoilt what started off as good sex. It was almost as if Mr Forever hadn’t even realised I was finished – he was practically just jerking off with my asshole instead of his hand.

Another fifteen minutes later and I was really over it. Mr Forever was taking way too long and my ass was sore and I wanted to go to sleep! The cum on my stomach was dry. Finally, Mr Forever pulled out and cummed on my stomach. After he left, I had a shower.

Did Mr Forever just think that was good? Did he not realised I had cummed a long time before he did? How could anyone actually fuck someone in the same position at the same speed in the same way for forty minutes!? Mr Forever used me like a doll – that was not sex between two people.

My asshole still hurts from that humiliating experience. I am never seeing Mr Forever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment