Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mr Balls

Mr Balls is a friend of one of my friends who lives in the apartment above mine and when I got back to London, they told me that Mr Balls was coming to London from Spain and needed a place to stay. Naturally, as I lived in a two bedroom flat by myself I said that he could stay with me for the few days that he was staying down. I’d met Mr Balls before but only briefly. He was quite cute, about 21 and I think he was fairly ripped.

So Mr Balls arrived from Spain. He wasn’t actually Spanish, he had just been living there for the past couple of years for work. I showed him to his room and let the others know that he had arrived. We had a few introductory drinks and watched a movie before we went to bed.

The next morning, I got up and went to the toilet. But as I was about to go into the bathroom, Mr Balls came out completely stark naked. He’d just had a shower and he had the biggest, lowest hanging balls I had ever seen. I had never in my entire life seen anything like it before!

“Oh hey,” he said.

I tried not to stare at the giant, swinging balls and smiled. “Morning.”

He then walked to his room, not covering anything up, holding his towel by his side. After going to the toilet and brushing my teeth, I went straight back to my room to jerk off – of course getting completely naked. Suddenly, a knock at the door. Fuck. I put the covers over me.

“Come in,” I said. Mr Balls came in, only in his underwear.

“Do you have any deodorant I could borrow?”

Fuck. I did but it was in one of my drawers and I hate people going through my things, so I had no other option but to get up and get the deodorant for him. I was still completely hard but I didn’t really give a shit as I’d just seen him naked too. As I got up, he smiled. As I bent over to get the deodorant out of my drawer, I felt his hand on my ass. I smiled and stood up. We kissed. Mr Balls was an awesome kisser – I could have kissed him for hours! The best thing about kissing Mr Balls was playing with his gigantic balls.

Before long, he dropped to his knees and started sucking my already hard cock. Fuck did Mr Balls know what he was doing! What was the most amazing was what he did with his tongue around the base of my head. It was only after about five minutes that I was ready to shoot so I stopped Mr Balls, stood him up and got to my knees. Mr Balls was still pretty much completely soft – I loved sucking a soft cock and making it hard!

I sucked on his foreskin and licked under it before working some of my best moves. It wasn’t long before Mr Balls was fully hard and then I focused my attention on those gorgeous balls! I really had never seen anything like them!

Then, it surprised me when he said, “Fuck me.” I assumed I was going to be bottoming! So I flipped him round and started licking his ass. Lately, I’ve started to really enjoy rimming guys but I didn’t let myself enjoy it too much before I slipped on a condom and slipped into Mr Balls’s ass. He was nice and tight and had a great butt to rebound against while fucking him. I fucked him for about ten minutes, mixing it up in different ways before he said, “My turn, sexy.”

I pulled out of him, lubed up my hole and got onto my hands and knees on my bed. He pushed his cock in nice and slowly and then started to fuck. His balls slapped against my balls and although it kinda hurt, I fucking loved it. He pounded me also for about ten minutes before some pretty loud moans when it was apparent that he’d cummed. Then he lay back on the bed.

“Cum in my mouth,” he said. No objections there!

I jerked off in his face for a little while before cumming perfectly aimed into his open mouth, all of which he swallowed. After we lay there for a few minutes, he just picked up his undies and went back into the shower. Fuck I am looking forward to the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment