Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mr Swim

I first laid eyes on the deliciously scrumptious Mr Swim at the pool in Covent Garden I go to every Saturday morning for a swim. I had never seen him before but after I had changed and walked out to the pool, I saw Mr Swim standing in his Speedos, about to dive in. He was obviously a very serious swimmer. He had an absolutely gorgeous body and from the quick glimpse I caught, a very nice package!

I had my swim but cut it short when I saw Mr Swim getting out of the pool and going back to the changing room. I definitely couldn’t miss having a good old perve! Unfortunately, Mr Swim had a locker a fair way away from mine so I couldn’t really see anything without being too obvious. But then I saw him go into the showers so I quickly followed him in. Total stalker, I know!

When I walked into the shower I got a great view of his amazing perky butt and throughout the shower I caught sneaky glimpses of him (of course being as subtle as possible) of him lathering up his cock and big balls and his body. There’s just something I find ridiculously hot about watching a guy shower. Maybe it’s the whole rubbing themselves naked thing? Who knows?

After his shower, Mr Swim left.

That night I couldn’t get Mr Swim’s amazingly chiselled abs or his low hanging balls out of my head. I had one of those great wanks that lasted about forty minutes with my dildo thinking about him fucking my ass and me fucking his perky butt. I had such a great orgasm... I came seriously fucking hard and even shot on my chin!

The next week, I went back to the pool at the same time hoping that I would see Mr Swim again. As I had never seen him before I figured it was just a one-off that he was at the pool. Sure enough, I had a very long swim and shower and didn’t lay eyes on him. After my shower, I dropped my towel and started to get dressed when I heard...

“Hey,” a voice said beside me.

It was Mr Swim. I couldn’t believe it. No way was this actually happening. And he was speaking to me?

“Hey,” I spat out. Dammit. I even fucked up saying hello. He just caught me by surprise! I was so nervous and embarrassed. I put on my underwear.

“You were here last week, right?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I replied. Why could I not muster up any sentences with more than one syllable? I was so angry at myself! I couldn’t fuck this up.

“I was hoping I’d see you again,” he said. “You were looking good in the showers.”

I laughed with nervous and embarrassed laughter. It seemed that Mr Swim had been perving me on the sly as well. But how could he be so forward? How did he know I was gay?

“I saw you looking at me too,” he said as though explaining the question I hadn’t even asked.

“Oh,” I said. “Sorry.” I was so embarrassed! But apologising really wasn’t the right thing to do. Usually I’m so calm and collected talking to guys but Mr Swim had caught me completely off-guard and exposed me for being a perve all in a matter of thirty seconds. I was absolutely kicking myself. There was just something about him that made me unable to speak. I’m sure I was bright red with embarrassment.

“Don’t be sorry,” he laughed. “I like being looked at! Plus I was doing the same to you.”

He paused for a second waiting for my reply, which I didn’t give because I couldn’t think of anything to say so he followed with, “are you a professional swimmer?”

“No,” I laughed. “I just love it so I come here every Saturday to do laps. How about you?”

“I used to be,” he said. “But I gave up. I just wasn’t good enough! But I still love it so I keep up with it for fun.”

We chatted for a bit while he got changed into his Speedos (I caught another glorious glimpse of his cock and big balls) before he asked for my number and went off for his swim. I absolutely could not believe what had happened. A random guy who I’d seen once and wanked thinking about just spoke to me and asked for my number. I was waiting to wake up!

I didn’t get a text from Mr Swim that day, or the next day. I didn’t get a text until the evening of the day after that (all the while freaking out that he was just having a joke with himself at my expense or he put the wrong number in his phone or something). When I did finally get a text from him I was relieved. He asked me how I was going and how my day was. We had a nice little text chat but it didn’t seem to lead anywhere. He didn’t reply to my last text.

It was a few more days until I heard from him again but this time he asked me out for a drink! I was so excited I was like a fucking school girl. This whole situation was just too good to be true. I thought it might have just been some huge hoax set up by my friends or something!

The next day I met Mr Swim for a drink. He wasn’t as cute with his clothes on as he was with his clothes off but he was such a nice guy and absolutely hilarious! We didn’t have sex that night, but I didn’t mind because it was literally a dream come true just to have a drink with him! However, we organised to go for another drink the next night.

The next night we drank quite a lot and we ended up back at my place with Mr Swim naked, just the way I liked him! I sucked Mr Swim, Mr Swim sucked me and then he pounded my ass so hard I thought my stomach was going to come out of my mouth. He pounded me for about half an hour, every slam into my asshole driving me closer and closer to cumming.

After we’d both cummed, we collapsed on my bed. I couldn’t quite believe what had just happened. I never, ever thought Mr Swim would actually fuck me! I thought it would just be a dream but seems that dreams really do come true. And my dream came all over me.

1 comment:

  1. loving your work sister!!
    http://thediaryofalondonfaghag.blogspot.com/
    ;)

    ReplyDelete