Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mr Webcam

I’d seen Mr Webcam out quite a few times. He was quite short but very good-looking with piercing blue eyes. I’d never really gotten the opportunity to speak to him but had always wanted to until one Saturday night a few weeks ago. Turns out he was a friend of one of my friends! We didn’t really get a chance to talk as we were on the dancefloor but I managed to get his name.

The next morning I woke up with an insanely bad hangover to find I had a friend request from Mr Webcam! Thank God for Facebook! Of course it is needless to say that I accepted!

Later that day, Mr Webcam popped up on chat and we started talking. Our little chat was initially interrupted by a necessary trip to Tesco (why does everything in London shut so early on Sundays?) but when I got back he was still on Facebook. Mr Webcam was such a nice guy and we had a lot in common. I could really see myself liking him which was rare!

Then Mr Webcam told me he had a boyfriend. I was very disappointed. You know that feeling when your stomach just sinks? I kept talking to him anyways as he was such a nice guy and maybe his relationship was on the rocks!

Mr Webcam then suggested we move the conversation over to Skype. At first I thought it was just going to be a completely innocent webcam date until Mr Webcam’s piercing blue eyes came up on my computer screen without a shirt on. He seemed to actually have a really nice body.

We talked for a bit over Skype (I find it so awkward talking to someone through my computer screen) until he told me he had a hard-on.

“You feel like showing me?” I asked. My heart pounded with adrenaline when I asked. I never did stuff like this! I much preferred real-life sex!

Mr Webcam stood up and took off his pants. He wasn’t lying when he said he had a hard-on. His 17-year-old cock was only about average size but seemed quite thick. The hottest thing was that Mr Webcam had completely shaved pubes. Such a hot look. One look at Mr Webcam’s thick, shaved cock gave me an instant boner.

“Wow,” I said. “Nice cock.” I couldn’t think of anything else to say!

“You wanna show me yours?” he asked. I was nervous. I was always nervous about doing this sort of thing. What if he was going to record it and post it all over the internet?! Nervously, I pointed my Webcam down and pulled out my cock. He made some approving noises and seemed impressed.

We spent the next ten minutes jerking off for each other over Skype and it was good but I couldn’t help but feel funny about it afterwards. I was a big fan of watching other boys cocks over the internet but didn’t really want to parade mine around over Skype!

The next day we spoke some more and we started talking about the movie Basic Instinct. I was shocked when Mr Webcam said he hadn’t seen it! He must have been the only guy in the world who hadn’t seen Sharon Stone’s snatch! Then Mr Webcam suggested he come over the next night with some takeaway and we could watch it together.

He came over about 6:30 the next night with takeaway from Wagamama’s and we watched Basic Instinct. I can never see that movie enough times!

Afterwards he said, “So now what do you want to do?” I definitely knew what I wanted to do! But I said, “I’m not too sure.” I smiled at him.

He came in for a kiss. As hot as he was, I have to say I was pretty disappointed. His sloppy, inexperienced kiss made me think back to my first few kisses when I was fourteen when we didn’t have any idea what the fuck we were doing! When he did move his tongue around in my mouth it would just slowly wipe it around my mouth but most of the time he just sat there with his mouth open making me do all the work! Lazy bastard!

It wasn’t long before I got way too impatient and reached down to take off his pants. It was only then that I remembered, “Wait. Don’t you have a boyfriend?”

“Yeah,” he replied. “But it’s okay... he’ll never know.”

This was the second time I’d helped a guy cheat on his boyfriend! I felt really bad on this guy who I didn’t even know – I would never want a guy I was seeing to cheat on me! But at that point, I was way too horny to think it through. I wanted to see Mr Webcam’s thick, shaven cock in real life! I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was definitely only average but just as thick and just as hairless as it had looked on Skype.

I started sucking away at his cock and licking his also hairless ass. It was easy to get the whole of Mr Webcam’s cock in my mouth as it wasn’t that long and there were no pubes to make things awkward! As I sucked away I wondered whether Mr Webcam was a top or a bottom. I was feeling in the mood for topping and hoped like hell he was a bottom. To find out, I stuck my middle finger in his ass while I was sucking him off. He squirmed and moaned in pleasure when I stuck it in and he didn’t feel too tight so I guessed he was a bottom! I stuck two more fingers in his ass while I was sucking him off and started fingering away.

Then Mr Webcam took off his shirt, took off mine and my pants and started working away at my cock. Again, I was very underwhelmed by this experience. Despite having a boyfriend, Mr Webcam seemed to have absolutely no experience at sucking cock. It seemed like he was sucking dick for the very first time. It was timid, he was gagging all over the place (which really isn’t a turn-on for me) and frankly it really wasn’t pleasurable at all.

I got bored quickly and flipped him onto his hands and knees, grabbed a condom and some lube and got ready to stick it in Mr Webcam. At least when you’re getting fucked there’s not that much that you can do wrong!

I started off by fucking Mr Webcam slow, just to warm him up, but it seemed that he wasn’t going to have any of that! He started fucking himself back on my cock, slamming his butt hard into my hips. It seemed that Mr Webcam was a very vicious bottom! He was also very vocal. He was practically screaming! I have to admit that it kind of scared me.

After a little while of that, I lay down and he mounted me in cowgirl. He put his hands down and started again slamming himself down on my cock. It felt good, but it kind of hurt! I really didn’t see Mr Webcam being so aggressive. I was a little bit freaked out so I jerked him off vigorously until he came and then I forced myself to cum so I could get things over and done with.

Aggressive bottoms are SO hot, but Mr Webcam was far too aggressive for my liking. He definitely just scared the shit out of me!

After he left, I felt so bad on Mr Webcam’s boyfriend for helping Mr Webcam to cheat on him! I would never, ever want someone to do that to me and I vow I will never have sex with a guy in a relationship again. Plus, the sex totally wasn’t even worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment