Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mr Tall

I met Mr Tall on GayRomeo. I hardly ever go on GayRomeo and even when I do I’ve never hooked up with a guy from it before because honestly the whole meeting over the internet thing really scares me! But honestly, when Mr Tall messaged me I couldn’t resist! His pictures showed that he was fucking CUTE. Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, an incredibly warm smile and his profile said that he was 6’ 5”!!!

What is it about tall guys that just gets me!? There’s just some mysterious aura that surrounds them and everything about them is just so big! I couldn’t believe it though... 6’ 5” is RIDICULOUSLY tall!

We went for drinks and he really was as tall as he said he was. Absolutely fucking humungous. I imagined that his cock must be enormous! Someone that tall would HAVE to have a huge cock! I couldn’t fucking wait to see it. After we’d had a bit to drink, we went back to his flat which I NEVER do but I was so excited that I didn’t want to argue and try and get him back to my flat.

His flat wasn’t actually too far away from mine and it was really nice! I wanted to live there!! There was an awkward moment with his flat mate in the kitchen. He obviously knew what I was there for. Anyways, we got into his bedroom (which was so messy... clothes everywhere! Such a turnoff) and we made out for about half an hour. Fuck, he was a good kisser. I love good kissers! Nothing worse than a bad kisser! Then he reached into my pants and started playing with my cock, so I reached into his and started playing with his... well...

I’ll tell you one thing: the big feet = big dick thing is certainly NOT TRUE. I was absolutely shocked at how tiny Mr Tall’s cock was. Like... tiny. With my hand wrapped around it, his head barely poked out of my hand. It couldn’t have been much more than three inches. And it was rock hard. This completely caught me off guard and momentarily lost my concentration.

“Everything okay?” he asked, clearly noticing that my shock had made my kissing sloppy.

“Yeah... fine,” I said before taking off my shirt and pants. Mr Tall started to suck my cock and he was actually really good! He could easily deepthroat my cock! I was loving it. Then after a while, Mr Tall got naked and I saw his tiny cock. It was actually quite funny seeing someone that tall with such a small cock. His height made it look even smaller. I had to stop myself from laughing so I just started to suck on his cock.

While I was sucking, I stuck one of my fingers in his ass.

“Whoah,” he said. “Sorry... I’m a top only.”

Oh great. So I was going to have to get fucked by that tiny thing? No way would I cum! Fuck that... I decided just to try and get him off by sucking him and not even let it get that far. But after a little more sucking he asked, “Can I stick it in your ass?”

Mr Tall fucked me for a grand total of three minutes. I didn’t cum and I was thankful that it was over so quickly. Mr Tall may have been fucking hot but he was a dud. Although he was a good cock sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment