Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mr Famous

You can officially call me a groupie! Although not what most would call a “celebrity”, Mr Famous is well-known enough for me to feel like a groupie!! After going to a musical in Leicester Square, I decided that one of the leads was too cute (with way too good a body) to just walk away from, told my friends that I needed to go to Tesco and waited at stage door with about ten others wanting autographs.

One by one, the members of the cast came out, signed autographs and left. Suddenly I thought, “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?” and left before Mr Famous had even come out of stage door.

Then, yesterday afternoon (about six weeks after seeing said musical), I saw Mr Famous in KuBar. He was tall, tanned, brown slightly curly hair, deep brown eyes, perfectly straight white teeth, high cheekbones and a dimple in his chin. He was wearing an Abercrombie and Fitch zip-up jumper and he looked absolutely irresistible. After downing a glass of Peach Schnapps, I put my inhibitions aside and approached him. I couldn’t waste the opportunity.

“Hey,” I said. “Aren’t you so-and-so from so-and-so?”

At first he looked at me as though tired of hearing it and pissed off at being recognised but after chatting for about five minutes he was very friendly. I bought him a few drinks (we didn’t drink too much as it was only afternoon and he had a show that night) and we talked for about ten minutes before I finally got the balls to ask:

“Have you got any plans this afternoon before the show tonight?”

He told me that he had about an hour to kill before he had to be backstage to do hair, makeup and warm-up. Perfect.

“My apartment is just literally a minute up the road,” I said. “You wanna come over for a little bit?”

He hesitated for a bit. “I don’t normally do stuff like that,” he said. Suddenly, I felt very embarrassed. As if someone as good looking and as famous as Mr Famous would want to have sex with me! How awkward was this situation now!

“But I do have an hour to kill.” Suddenly things were looking up.

Thankfully, we did end up back at my flat. I couldn’t believe it! I was making out with Mr Famous! I was so excited I thought I could cum in pants right there and then! This was definitely one of the best things to happen to me in such a long time!

He was a great kisser and used his tongue as talentedly in my mouth as he used it to sing. I ran my hands through his beautiful, brown, curly hair as we made out with my other hand under his shirt feeling his well-built pecs and his rock-hard abs. His chest was completely hairless but he had a slight snail-trail leading down to what I was sure promised to be a beautiful cock.

One of his hands was down the back of my pants, feeling my butt and the other was under my shirt playing with my right nipple. Our make-out session couldn’t have been more perfect. He had such soft lips! Then I followed his snail trailed down and unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly before putting my hand down his undies and feeling his cock. I started massaging his cock and balls in his pants and before long it was hard. When it was hard, I got to my knees.

I pulled down his jeans and undies and his nice, big cock pointed at my face. He had nicely taken-care-of pubes and completely hairless balls. I started to suck Mr Famous’s cock while massaging his hot, muscly butt-cheeks. I couldn’t get enough. Lucky me sucking on this demi-celebrity’s cock! He took off his t-shirt and I got to see Mr Famous in all his glory. Fuck he was so hot! I had to stand up, stand back and have a look at him.

Every inch of him was perfectly chiselled and he had nice chunky, defined muscles. I literally cannot describe how exciting this was! He got very embarrassed when I was just looking at him naked with his big, hard cock which surprised me as he’s a performer!

Before long, I was on my bed with my legs in the air and Mr Famous’s tongue in my ass. Mr Famous really did know what to do with that tongue of his! But I wanted it so bad in my ass. He wrapped up, lubed up my hole and pushed himself in. He fitted perfectly! He grabbed my ankles and started off slow as if massaging my prostate with his cock. I couldn’t believe I was getting fucked by Mr Famous! Watching his beautifully sculpted body contract and release as it fucked me got me so hot!

Then he rolled me over and fucked me on my side (a first for me, but I didn’t really enjoy it) before finishing with me on top in cowgirl. I rode him hard, with my left hand massaging his pec and making out with him while I jerked myself off. Soon, I came all over his beautiful, hard abs with his big cock up my ass. Then he put me on the bed, jerked off in my face and shot his load in my face.

We lay there naked for a few minutes recovering (after I’d wiped the cum off my face) before I had to get up and look at his perfect naked body again, which also embarrassed him. I just seriously couldn’t believe that Mr Famous was in my apartment, naked on my bed and had just fucked me! Best experience ever! We showered, he got dressed, we kissed and he left for his show! Of course not before we exchanged numbers.

I hope that Godly body and that nice big dick is inside me again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment