Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mr Young and Mr Young's Friend

About two weeks after I fucked Mr Young’s Friend, I started talking to both of them on MSN at the same time. I’d become quite good friends with both of them and thought they were really nice guys. Soon, of course, things started to get a little bit horny and then a threesome was suggested by Mr Young’s Friend and everyone agreed.

About a week later, the two boys arrived at my flat. It was a little bit awkward at first because the whole thing was so contrived but after watching TV and chatting for an hour, Mr Young just couldn’t resist and grabbed my cock through my jeans. After a bit of making out with the two boys, I unzipped, pulled my cock out and then both the boys got onto their knees while I was still on the couch and started to work on my dick.

I was amazing having the two cute boys pay attention to my cock. Fighting over my dick, one sucking dick while the other sucking balls, making out with my cock in the midle, both licking at the same time. Fuck it was hot! Then I got up, sat the two boys on the couch, and took off their pants. They were both already hard. Mr Young’s Friend’s cock was about an inch and a half bigger than Mr Young’s and I thought his blonde pubes were so cute. I gave them both my best work but it’s actually harder than you think to suck off one cock while jerking off another!

Before too long, they were both naked, bent over my bed with their cute, hairless asses staring at me. After rimming them both for a little bit, I lubed up their holes and gave them a bit of a finger work out before slipping on a condom and slipping into Mr Young. I decided to fuck Mr Young first because I knew he was a pro at bottoming and it would give Mr Young’s Friend a chance to work on his own hole for a bit. Mr Young was very vocal while I fucked him hard and then I swapped to Mr Young’s Friend who gave a little painful moan when I entered him. He’d obviously been playing with his hole a bit since I’d fucked him as he was much looser than he was when I’d first fucked him.

After a bit of fucking Mr Young’s Friend…

“Fuck me,” I said to Mr Young. “Put a condom on a lube up and fuck me.”

While I was still inside Mr Young’s Friend, Mr Young positioned himself behind me and entered. His cock was easy to take but the feeling of having my cock in someone’s ass while having one in mine was absolutely amazing. Mr Young stayed still while I fucked myself into his cock while fucking Mr Young’s Friend’s tight ass. Then we stopped around and I fucked Mr Young while taking Mr Young’s Friend’s cock in my ass before swapping around again with Mr Young being in the middle of Mr Young’s Friend and myself – me fucking Mr Young.

Then I sucked both the boys until they cummed (Mr Young’s Friend cumming quite a lot!) and then I jerked off and cummed over both of their faces.

After a clumsy shower all together, we all got dressed and watched a bit more TV before the boys left. What a fucking hot threesome! I will definitely be fucking these boys again and hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment