Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mr Shoot

Mr Shoot was this really hot guy at my college. He was from Slovakia and as far as I knew he was straight. He had pretty much every girl at the college after him and from what I’d heard had been through about half of the girls at school. He had very chiselled features, short hair, bright blue eyes, an absolutely GORGEOUS ass and a sort of stupid or goofy look which made him so cute.

I was really shocked and confused when Mr Shoot first started texting me. Just thinking he wanted to become closer friends, I texted him back and our conversations were going for a few days before he started becoming flirtatious. At first I couldn’t believe that someone like Mr Shoot was flirting with ME but a few days after that it became absolutely clear the he was when he asked if I could send him a picture of my cock. I totally didn’t do anything like that but told him I would be happy for him to come over and take a look for himself.

Two days later, Mr Shoot was standing in my lounge room.

“Well?” he asked, looking at my crotch in my jeans.

It was a little bit awkward. He wasn’t too great at English so was very straight forward but we hadn’t even had anything to warm up to it! Regardless, I took off my shirt and jeans and then I was just standing in my undies. He looked eagerly at me when I stopped.

“Your turn,” I said.

He got himself to the same state of undress as me. He had such a good body! Not over the top muscular, but beautifully and well-defined with a very clear six pack. I took off my undies, he took off his and we stared at each others’ cocks. He had a really nice sized cock hanging between his legs with nicely shaped and trimmed pubes. Perfect!

I went over to him, got to my knees and started sucking his cock.

“Fuck this is amazing!” he said in his sexy accent. “I’ve never had a guy do this before. Definitely better than girls!”

Was I Mr Shoot’s first guy? What a turn-on!

After sucking him for a bit, I turned him around and started rimming his gorgeous ass while massaging his cheeks. He had such a hot ass!!

“I wanna fuck you,” he said. Although a tiny bit pissed off that I wasn’t going to get any cock-sucking myself, I lubed up my hole, gave him a condom and got onto my hands and knees on my bed.

“No,” he said. “On your back.”

I’d never really been bossed around in bed before, but I kinda liked it! I got onto my back and he kinda roughly shoved his cock in my ass which hurt a bit at first but with every hard pound melted away into ecstasy! He grabbed my legs and started pounding my ass hard and fast and I started jerking off my cock at the same tempo.

After a perfect amount of time, I couldn’t hold it anymore and cummed all over my stomach. Then Mr Shoot pulled out and came. I couldn’t have been more shocked. I have never been with anyone before that shot as far as me but Mr Shoot definitely put me to shame. He came at least ten full shots, four of which went past my head, three of which went on my face and the others on my chest and stomach. Not only this, each shot was full and thick cum. I was completely shocked! I couldn’t believe it! I had never seen anyone shoot so far or as much before in my life!

Needless to say, it took a fair while to clean up afterwards and after taking a shower together, the hot-butted Mr Shoot left. That night he texted me thanking me for such a good time. Hope we can fuck again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment