Friday, March 5, 2010

Mr Celebration

It was my birthday last night and some of my friends organised a bit of a piss-up in one of their flats. At first I thought the gathering of people was a little bit random – it was all guys and some of the guys there weren’t even that close to me... like I had closer friends than them. But anyways, we were having a fun night! There was about seven of us in total having a laugh when one of my mates got a call and then announced that it was time for my present.

I was a little bit baffled when nobody brought out any presents. My mate who answered the phone and then started walking into the hallway just in time for the buzzer to go. Now I was really confused. All my friends had big smiles on their faces. WHAT WAS GOING ON?

I heard the door slam and then my mate re-entered followed by a guest. This guy was about mid-twenties and insanely good-looking. Like so good-looking I didn’t think he could be real. Who was he? Where was my fucking present?

“We got you a hooker!” My mate explained. Best present ever? I think so. But then I was confused... were they going to ditch me while I had my way with this ridiculously hot prossie? My question was quickly answered before I had to even ask it when all my mates started getting naked. But then I was confused again? I was under the impression that two of the guys there were straight...

“Happy Birthday, sexy,” Mr Celebration said to me before undressing me. I literally went weak at the knees. He was so fucking hot! Then Mr Celebration started sucking my cock while all my friends started stroking themselves. Mr Celebration CERTAINLY knew what he was doing and worked my cock good. Then, on his knees, he moved around the circle of cocks. It was such a hot sight. After he gave every cock a good suck twice, my mate who had organised the whole thing disappeared and came back with a large handful of condoms and lube.

Mr Celebration stood up and got naked. FUCK ME! He was absolutely amazing. So muscled... but not over muscled. He was just absolutely perfect. No wonder people pay him. He grabbed the lube and got his hole wet ready to be fucked. I was the first to slip in and pounded him hard. His moans made it sound like he liked it, but I’m sure it was just because I was paying him!

Then, each of my friends took it in turns to fuck Mr Celebration’s ass. It was SO hot watching my mates fuck him... watching the different ways they fucked him. Not only positions but their styles. Like one of them liked to slowly take his whole cock completely out of Mr Celebration’s ass and then slam it back in and another of my friends barely moved his cock in and out of Mr Celebration’s ass but fucked him really fast.

It was especially hot watched my two mates who I thought were straight get sucked by and fuck Mr Celebration. I would definitely have to ask them later what the fuck was going on! Why wasn’t somebody filming this??? This is definitely something I would like to view at a later date!!

After everyone had had enough of fucking Mr Celebration’s muscly ass, all seven of us took it in turns to cum on Mr Celebration’s face and one of my mates licked some off after everyone had cummed (FUCKING HOT!!!).

Definitely the best birthday I have ever had in my life. Such a fucking good night! Although I haven’t found out how much Mr Celebration did cost, I did find out that those two mates of mine are infact straight but wanted to try fucking a bloke!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should invite me for your birthday next year.

    ReplyDelete