Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mr Straight

Mr Straight was going out with one of my (female) friends for about nine months and during that time we’d become really good friends! We spoke all the time and I’d become just as good friends with him as I was with her. I was so jealous that she was going out with someone as amazing as him!

Anyways, the other night I had about six people over for some drinks when James got out his iPhone and showed us this application he had. Basically, you touched “roll” and these two dice rolled. The first one revealed an action and the second one revealed a body part. So for example if one touched “roll” one could get “suck” and “finger”. By this stage we were all quite drunk and we thought it would be fun to play Chicken with the application. For every “dare” you chickened out of, you had to take a shot and then remove an article of clothing.

As there were two girls with their boyfriends (one of which was Mr Straight) and two gay guys other than myself, the game was no doubt going to be a fun exploration of all of our sexualities!

There aren’t too many bad combinations you can get. The “worst” possibilities you can get are “suck genitalia” and “suck anus”. By the end of the night I had sucked everyone’s fingers, licked one of the gay guys’ asses, sucked both of the gay guys’ cocks, fondled both of the straight guys’ cocks, fingered a girl, licked a pussy, had my cock sucked by a girl and a gay guy, had my cock fondled by both straight guys and had my ass licked by both gay guys. Everyone had passed up on so many dares that we were all absolutely smashed and naked.

Although it was a hot sight, I really couldn’t take my eyes off Mr Straight. He was so hot! He was blonde and had fair skin. He had a nice-sized uncut cock although his balls weren’t very big. He had a perfectly shaped patch of blonde hair just above his cock. Also, his ass was just amazing! We all went to sleep right there, naked on the lounge room floor.

Luckily in the morning I was the first to wake up and couldn’t resist taking a few sneaky pictures of the two naked straight guys on my (new) BlackBerry because I just knew I would never get to see them naked again!

That night, I was speaking to Mr Straight on Facebook and we started talking about how funny the previous night had been. Then he said:

“It was actually kinda cool doing stuff with you guys. I’ve always been curious about it... I kinda liked it.”

NO FUCKING WAY!!! I instantly got a hard-on. We started talking about his curiosity more.

“Have you ever wanted to do anything else with a guy?” I asked.

He explained that when he was 14, he and his mate used to sometimes jerk off together after school and once they jerked each other off. He liked it and ever since he’s been curious about doing stuff with guys but had always been too scared to try.

Shamefully (and very, very nervously), I asked him (in a much more subtle way) if he wanted to try stuff out with me. He did. Then surprisingly:

“Should I come over now?”

I wasn’t expecting anything til at LEAST the next day. But right here, right now? I agreed and then quickly got ready to be fucked by Mr Straight.

When he arrived he said he thought he needed to have a few drinks before he would be confident enough to try anything so he had two glasses of white wine and I had one and we started to kiss. I couldn’t fucking believe my luck kissing Mr Straight. His girlfriend, my friend, wasn’t even on my mind. The kiss was tentative at first but gradually he relaxed and it became very passionate with our tongues hungrily exploring each others’ mouths before his hands explored my body and found their way to my cock which he played with in my jeans.

I then took his shirt off and admired his very muscular body and before long we were both naked and I was working on his cock. Although I was rock hard as soon as my lips touched his cock, it took him a while to get hard. Then he said he wanted to suck my cock and from the moment he started it was evident that he was straight. He found it a little bit difficult and really didn’t know what he was doing but I definitely didn’t mind because he was so hot. He then licked my hole which was amazing! A straight guy licking my ass... I couldn’t think of anything better! He then asked if I had a condom, slipped one on and lubed up.

Mr Straight fucked me for a good forty-five minutes in about every position imaginable. He really did fuck me hard and I loved every deep slam into me. After I came all over my stomach, he pulled out and came on my face before licking some off my cheek and kissing me, passing his cum into my mouth. I HATE cum but I was willing to take some for the incredibly sexy Mr Straight.

After Mr Straight left I was completely filled with guilt for my friend – his girlfriend. I’d fucking done it again! I always swear I’ll never help someone cheat on their partner but who could resist this opportunity? I’m sure she’d never find out anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment