Friday, July 23, 2010

Mr Position

I’ve had Grindr for about a month now but not once had I found a guy close to me that I’d fuck. Finally a guy popped up while I was in Knightsbridge. His picture showed him to have short brown hair, a little facial hair, blue eyes, a three-times-a-week body and a tattoo on his right arm. I started chatting to him while I was walking down the street and our distance was starting to become less and less.

Mr Position then told me to come and see him at his work. He worked at French Connection which was now just across the road from where I was. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and waited for an appropriate moment to cross the road. I walked in and stood in the doorway to find Mr Position at the cash register. The shop was virtually empty.

I went up to Mr Position and introduced myself. He had definitely found a picture for his Grindr that made him look much better than he actually was in real life but Mr Position was definitely good-looking. His pale blue eyes are what really got me.

He then told me he finished work in about five minutes and asked me if I’d like to get a coffee with him.

“Cut the bullshit,” I laughed. “You found me on Grindr. Is your place close by?”

“Barons Court,” he replied.

We got on the tube and both sat there in a very uncomfortable silence for the ten minutes it took and then walked again in uncomfortable silence the ten minutes from the tube station to his flat. I was starting to regret not having a drink before doing this and felt even sluttier than usual. For some reason I just couldn’t make any form of conversation with him and he obviously felt the same. I was starting to think that because we had absolutely no conversation chemistry that we’d have absolutely no sexual chemistry.

We silently walked up to his flat after an awkward incident of him being unable to open the front door and having to walk five flights of stairs. As soon as we walked into the flat, he grabbed me and kissed me. It felt very, very forced and still so awkward. I didn’t like the fact that we hadn’t even spoken and literally we were only there to fuck each other.

We lay on his bed and I gradually became more comfortable with the situation as he was a good kisser and lost all of my anxiousness with the lust of my tongue in his mouth. Without even any oral, he asked me if I was ready to get fucked. Very straight to the point! I was just kind of up for getting everything over and done with but I certainly didn’t appreciate just going straight into sex without any foreplay.

I went to the bathroom to get myself ready for being fucked and by the time I got back he was already naked, hard on his bed with a condom on.

“Lie down,” Mr Position instructed. “On your back.”

I did as he said and lay down on my back. He took me by the ankles and held my legs in the air, forcefully and quite painfully shoving his perfectly aimed cock into my ass. I winced but he started pumping away hard and fast without warming me up at all. I definitely needed more lube as well!

As I just started to jerk myself off which was only about after twenty seconds, Mr Position moved my legs and flipped my on my side, making it impossible for me to jerk off. I didn’t say anything, but I was starting to get pretty pissed off with the way Mr Position was just treating me like a fucking blow-up doll. Then, again after only about twenty seconds, Mr Position withdrew his cock and lifted me up by my hips onto my hands and knees. He shoved his cock viciously in my ass once again and started to fuck away. At least in THIS position I could jerk myself off!

Needless to say, within another thirty seconds Mr Position had lifted me up by the hips so I was standing, still not saying anything – just grunting and fucking away viciously at my ass.

Mr Position forced me (not saying anything) into almost every position imaginable. I rode him facing him, I rode him facing away, I was up on my shoulders with him facing away, I was off the bed, he was off the bed, he lifted me up with my legs over his shoulders, flat on my front... I can’t even remember them all!!

In the end it was actually quite thrilling but at the same time quite humiliating. Mr Position just forced me into every position we fucked, not even having the courtesy to tell me what we were doing or say anything for that matter! I didn’t even get to cum, but once he had cummed the whole thing was over and I felt very awkward again as if he was telepathically telling me to get out of his flat.

Is it honestly okay to treat real human beings like that? If you want to do that then get a fucking blow-up doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment